A stay by the sea is always an experience. If you are in a region that offers an intact cultural and recreational landscape and living customs, then the holiday becomes a very special experience. The hilly landscape, that we are on now, has its own history tale.
It was here that ancient romanian era ended and the slavic world began. Apart from the huge amphitheater in Pula, with a capacity of 23,000 visitors - the sixth largest of its kind, the arch of the Sergi or Hercules Gate, and many other ancient monuments , the roman traces can also be found in the gastronomy.
Suckling pig (in Italy Porchetta) dates back to a millennium old recipe. It is presumed that the Etruscans gourmets have already roasted them at the wood fire when Romans laid the foundation stone for the city of Rome.
In the life of almost all Croats there is an experience with the pork skewer. No matter whether it is the wedding, birthday party or New Year, we make ode to the suckling pig.
- Arrival welcome drink
- Info hour with our tour guide
- 3 x Half board with buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- Excursion to the istrian midland – country and tradition with the following services included:
- Lunch in a typical istrian village (Suckling pig)
- Music, wine (no limit)
- Farewell gift for each guest
- Tour guide from – to hotel
- Tour guide of Poreč or Novigrad depending on hotel selection