An old roman saying goes, "To get to know a nation, sit down at its table, eat its food and drink its wine. Only then you will know what kind of people these are. "
We offer you the opportunity to learn all about the peninsula of Istria, its customs, as well as its tradition.
If you value typical croatian cuisine, you should go to one of the "original" taverns (Konoba). "Konoba" means "cellar", but they have nothing in comman with a dark, damp cellar. The only thing that could be a reminder of a cellar, would be the size: A typical tavern is cozy. People talk, eat and sing with the locals there…
Experience a traditional istrian family in everyday life, which still uses the wooden spoon, enjoy home-made wine and home-made bread. One of the most important native istrian products with the authenticity mark, apart from the protected ham "istrian pršut", is the istrian sausage. We invite you to small typical farms that hide in the idyllic Istria, where you can easily be seduced by the explanation of the production of home-made products such as ham, salami, olive oil, wine and the good food.
- Welcome drink with our guide upon arrival
- 4 x Half board with buffet breakfast and buffet dinner
- Guide from – to hotel for city tour Poreč or Labin, depending on hotel selection in Poreč oder Rabac, on the 2nd day
- 1 x Wine tasting of the award-winning istrian wines as well as cheese, olives, dried ham and home-made bread after the city tour in Poreč eg. Labin, depending on hotel selection
- Music during wine tasting
- Guide for istrian tour- Impressions of Istria, true love and timeless impressions Pula und Rovinj
- Guide from – to hotel excursion Traditional and romantic Istria with the visit of Motovun und picturesque istrian village Trviž
- 1 x Istrian gourmet food tasting ( olive oil, figs, sausage, cheese ) as well as lunch in a private Konoba in Trviž in istrian midland at excursion Traditional und romantic Istria
- Music at lunch
- Drinks wine, juices NO LIMIT at lunch
- Transfer to the Motovun old town ( Schuttle )
- Entrance to the city walls of Motovun